Advent Corporate Actions
Straight Through Processing with Advent Corporate Actions
Advent Corporate Actions® (ACA) is a global corporate actions service that delivers customized, position-level corporate action reports for a broad range of action and security types. The service includes market effective transactions for mandatory equities worldwide, and ADR events, including tax compliant details. Using ACA, you can track actions from announcement through effective date; receive alerts containing revisions and processing tips; and gain access to a dedicated team of corporate action specialists who assist advisory staff with processing details and the interpretation and confirmation of complex tax opinions.
Key features of ACA include:
- Consolidated data from multiple vendors (CCH Capital Changes, Exchange Data International, Interactive Data – Xcitek & EXSHARE, Chicago Clearing Corporation, and SIX Financial Information)
- Custom reports based on holdings and link to a full universe of securities data
- Transactions for mandatory equities worldwide, and ADR events with automated fair market value, cash-in-lieu, and cost basis updates
- ACA Alerts with revision notifications and processing tips
- Access to a dedicated staff of corporate actions specialists
Expand the Business without Increasing Costs
With Advent Corporate Actions, you can automate and simplify the manual, error-prone process of tracking and processing corporate actions. You can also process corporate action events on a timely basis, allowing you to maintain accurate cash and securities balances, reduce settlement risk, produce client statements and performance results earlier, and ensure compliant trading.