Web-Based, Outsourced Portfolio Management and Reporting
Purpose-built for independent advisors and wealth managers, Black Diamond provides innovative and dynamic portfolio management and reporting delivered through an easy-to-use, feature-rich web-based application.
Advisors can access Black Diamond’s customizable portfolio management and reporting online from anywhere, anytime without time-consuming implementations or the need to maintain costly technology infrastructures. Black Diamond also provides outsourced daily reconciliation and data management services so firms can focus their efforts on servicing clients and growing their business rather than managing complex back office functions.
Black Diamond’s innovative iPad app includes an intuitive user interface optimized for iPad viewing and navigation. It automatically synchronizes with each user's personalized BlueSky settings for a consistent user experience.
Configured For Your Success
Each instance of Black Diamond is customized to reflect a firm’s unique data access and presentation preferences. This allows firms to view and present investment strategy and portfolio performance in ways consistent with both their needs and the needs of their clients.
The Black Diamond platform offers many ways to tailor results including customized asset classification schemas, benchmarks, targets and asset allocation models. It also provides:
- Direct feeds from over 400 institutions via Advent Custodial Data and other integrations with financial institutions
- A multi-custodial, household level rebalancing solution
- The ability to manage alternative investments
- Daily Reconciliation and Returns
- Flexible, Customizable Reporting Levels
- Ad Hoc and Batch Client Report Creation
- Composite Reporting and Maintenance
- Cost Basis Tracking and Tax Lot Entry
- Outside Asset Entry
- Advisor Reports
Why Black Diamond?
Advent is committed to supporting and cultivating advisor greatness by providing the best combination of technology, service and innovation in the industry. With Black Diamond, firms can:
- Attract new assets by providing valuable, easy-to-use reports for clients and prospects. These reports help establish relationships and support the lines of communication vital to any advisor's success.
- Grow existing assets by closely monitoring portfolio and advisor holdings and exposure levels. Close monitoring helps reduce risk, avoid strategy drift and ensure advisors maintain investment targets.
- Increase productivity by outsourcing reconciliation of all investment performance data via an automated interface and personalized support from Black Diamond. This combination of technology backed by service eliminates the need for training employees to use manual report building software that can be both time consuming and error prone.