Real-Time Portfolio Management for the Alternative Investment Industry
With over 255 clients worldwide including hedge funds, asset managers, family offices, fund administrators, and prime brokers, Geneva has become the leader in portfolio management for firms of all sizes.
With Geneva, firms can:
- Grow their business without adding staff
- Scale and offer new products without increasing operational costs
- Make informed decisions with real time reporting and dashboards
Geneva's key features:
- True multicurrency platform with full support for all global instruments and transaction types, including complex derivatives such as bank debt, swaps and fixed income
- Real-time, out-of-the-box dashboards and reports for accurate P&L, risk and exposure reporting
- Simplified cash, position and transaction reconciliation
- Standard integration to counterparties and industry-leading data providers
- Middle office functionality including trade capture, allocation and lifecycle management
- Full general ledger and accurate NAV calculation
- Investor accounting and servicing for onshore and offshore investments
Geneva provides out-of-the-box templates to simplify and streamline the way users allocate block trades via the Trade Blotter, including allocations by NAV, NAV among holdings, and by position.
With integration through the Bloomberg Server API Interface, users can query results that are automatically refreshed with up-to- the-second market data. Geneva's simplified dashboard wizard also allows users to easily drag and drop desired data to create personalized dashboards.
Reconciliation with Advantage
The Reconciliation Review screen displays reconciliation results, allowing you to efficiently explain and resolve cash, activity and position breaks.
Portfolio Overview Report
The Portfolio Overview report displays a summary snapshot view of a portfolio's asset breakdown and market value over multiple periods.
Geneva World Investor
Geneva World Investor contains a centralized workflow allowing for the management of complex fund structures, including unlimited tiers for masters/feeders. Its newly-designed allocation engine allows for the simultaneous creation, tracking, and reporting of legal entities, classes, series, and capital activity at both the fund and investor level through a single point of entry.