Geneva World Investor
Fully Integrated Investor Accounting and Servicing
With Geneva World Investor, portfolio management and investor accounting and servicing are now integrated within a single platform, allowing a more efficient end-to-end solution and lowering total cost of ownership. Having an integrated solution enables firms to achieve greater transparency, fully support onshore and offshore investors, and meet comprehensive reporting requirements with ease for a complete view of your business.
Why Geneva World Investor?
- Expand into new markets, including family offices, private equity and fund of funds
- Eliminate manual entry and errors while automating investor servicing functions
- Lower TCO with a fully integrated investment and investor accounting support on a single platform, reducing operational overhead and need to maintain disparate systems
Key Features of Geneva World Investor include:
- Investor accounting for both onshore and offshore funds
- Investor management with automated reporting and record keeping
- Unlimited fund structures
- Private equity support including capital commitment and call processing, waterfall calculations and capital distributions
- Performance fee calculations
- GAAP accounting book features