We are less than a week away from SS&C Deliver, the premier event for leading minds in financial services and technology.
During the September 12 – 14, 2018 event at Wynn Las Vegas, we’re covering key trends in wealth and asset management and are featuring can’t-miss keynote sessions, hands-on workshops and lively panel discussions. As in years past, Black Diamond clients will also be the first to hear breaking news around exciting new solutions and product enhancements. Here’s a quick look at some of the sessions our advisory clients will soon be talking about:
- The advisory practice of the future and Black Diamond’s role - Hear the Black Diamond product team’s take on how the next wave of technology will shape the advisory practice of the future. You’ll also get a glimpse into how Black Diamond is positioning itself to stay ahead of the curve on our behalf.
- Black Diamond: Next Gen Rebalancer - Preview the unique capabilities of our next generation Rebalancer, including enhanced modeling, tax-efficient rebalancing and proactive monitoring. Get an up-close look at its flexibility and power, and see how we designed this fully integrated solution with you in mind.
- Black Diamond: more than a portal – an experience - Our new Investor Experience allows you to offer clients a customizable, custom-branded and interactive online environment that can be accessed anytime, anywhere. You’ll be the first to hear the feedback and experiences of the beta group regarding personalization, the document vault, mobile access and more.
- Black Diamond: helping your firm scale with data - When it comes to managing your data, you can count on Black Diamond to do more so you have less to do. Our product experts will discuss all the ways we’re helping you scale — while providing even more transparency into supporting processes.
- A complete wealth platform: Black Diamond and integration partners - Not all advisory firms are alike. That’s why we offer integration options with a wide range of solutions, from close-knit platform partners to broad choices in an open API environment. Join this integration showcase for an introduction to some of our key partners.
SS&C Deliver 2018 will certainly be very helpful in connecting you with peers in the industry and keeping you aware of advancements in financial technology. You can get a full glimpse of the agenda here.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!