Client Experience Portal
Home to your client's entire financial life
Demonstrate your value and empower your clients through an immersive digital financial hub. The Black Diamond® Wealth Platform comes with a best-in-class Client Experience portal that connects you with your clients so you can further develop meaningful, long-term relationships.
The interactive and secure online environment provides your clients anytime, anywhere access to their financial life. With you at the helm, the firm branded experience goes beyond portfolio metrics so clients gain a 360-degree view of their complete wealth picture.
More than a portal: An experience
As a powerful, comprehensive application, the Client Experience portal is the go-to place for all things related to your clients' financial lives. It's the gateway to their portfolio performance, net worth and balance sheet reporting, financial planning content, risk metrics, important documents, advisor team communications, and so much more. All with the security of having their advisor there, helping them accomplish their goals.
With the Client Experience portal, you can:
Empower clients with a personalized, welcoming space
- At-a-Glance Insights: Upon login, greet clients with a warm hello message and their total asset value. The home dashboard also provides a list of categorized accounts according to goal, with the option to include alternative investments and outside accounts, so they can confidently understand the fundamentals..
- Client Controls: Enable clients to make the portal their own. The ability to add a profile picture, select securities to track via a real-time watch list, and organize document folders allows them to add their personal touch.
Connect with clients in a dependable, trackable, and accessible way
- Timeline: Communicate financial plans, real-time updates, meeting notes, goal progress, documents, news articles, and more. This interactive web feed between the client and financial team is searchable and keeps track of all interactions. Upon sending, the client receives an immediate notification on their mobile device with the option to post a response in return.
- To-Do List: Remind clients of upcoming tasks like uploading a document to the Vault, adding an outside account for net worth reporting, or directing them to DocuSign(r) for a required signature.
- Financial Team Details: Provide financial team accessibility with contact details that allow clients to quickly schedule or request meetings, contact you via email or phone, and easily locate your office via the web or mobile app.
Provide well-rounded insights that accurately depict financial standing and clearly demonstrates your value
- Portfolio Reporting: Have your strategies come to life through a dynamic dashboard where clients can arrange choice metric cards to fit their preferences. Card options include activity summary, performance, alternative investments, transactions, allocations, plus many more and each expands for additional details. Configurable settings, adjustable date ranges, account filters, and more provide clients with much-desired flexibility.
- Outside Account Aggregation: Encourage clients to incorporate outside accounts such as bank accounts, credit cards, 401k plans, and annuities. Adding and managing the accounts is straightforward and a detailed list includes balances, custodian, and aggregation status. By serving as your clients' holistic financial hub, you gain awareness of their complete wealth picture-an opportunity to provide deeper advice and demonstrate even more of your value.
- Balance Sheet: Unite all assets and liabilities within a collaborative account-aggregated balance sheet that's built to support even the most complex family structures. An account-level breakdown allows clients to visualize changes over time and clearly shows their total assets, liabilities, and net worth.
Save time and make life easier with streamlined workflows
- Document Vault: Leverage a two-way, secure document vault to make sending, storing, and auditing files-such as custodial statements-a seamless experience between you and your clients.
- Cash Requests: Make it simple for your clients to request cash. A short form allows them to specify the cash amount and the portfolio or account from which to withdraw the funds. Automatically, you receive notification and a raise cash session initiates within the Rebalancer application. Once complete, the Billing application updates the records indicating that the appropriate amount of cash is now available in the accounts.
- Integration: Deepen client insights by adding third-party risk metrics and look to the future with financial planning content. There's also a connection to external document storage through Box or ShareFile if you choose to use something other than the native Vault.
Deliver a tailor-made experience
- Client Profiles: Create profiles that suit unique client needs or advisory style. This way you can turn on or off various features depending on the type of client or the financial team.
- Prospecting: Capture your prospects' attention by giving them trial access to the Client Experience portal. Or, use existing demo portfolios to walk them through the site so you can highlight your premier service and offerings.
- Advisor Command Center: Benefit from a centralized, one-stop-shop where you can drive the interactions and financial information your clients see within their Client Experience portal. Known as Black Diamond's Client View application, you can manage portfolios, run reports, share documents to the Vault, communicate on Timeline, update client information, and more.
For more information on Black Diamond Wealth Platform for your organization, request a personalized demo.