Watch the webinar for a detailed explanation of the specific performance requirements, how they differ from prior no-action letters, and what steps a firm should take now in order to be ready by the November 4, 2022 deadline.
You will learn:
- Terminology - Definitions of the terms used by the SEC
- Key considerations - Which changes should you be focusing on now?
- Related, extracted, hypothetical, and portable performance
- Net of fees - What fees should be reduced to get net returns?
- Who does this change apply to?
- Overlap with the GIPS® standards