Welcome to our SS&C Advent Podcast, covering a wide range of financial technology trends and topics. Let's get started.
We’re excited to announce Tech it Up, an SS&C Advent podcast that covers financial services topics including ESG investing, women in fintech, the new generation of investors, selling strategies, technology, and more. In each podcast episode, your hosts Sarah Johnson and Trent Berry from SS&C Advent bring you new ideas through our community of industry leaders and influencers to intrigue, inform and inspire you through casual and thought-provoking conversations.
- G1 vs G2 Advisors Selling Strategies and Technology | Do Millennials Know All?
- U.S. Wealth Advisors ESG Investing | New Investors are Walking the Walk
- Marketing to New Investors and Retaining the Old
- Commission-Free Annuities | A Game Changer
- Expanding Your Firm's Services
- Women in Fintech
- Operational Outsourcing | Will it be Permanent?
- Is Diversity and Inclusion Key to Attracting Talent and New Business?
- Post-US Election Considerations for Private Equity
- How to Drive Your Company's Innovation
- Bitcoin and Financial Plans
- Keeping Up with AI
- Inflation Debate
- ... and more!
To learn more about SS&C Advent, please subscribe to our email list at our subscription center or contact us.
Host | SS&C Advent
Sarah is part of SS&C Advent’s advisory marketing team, with her primary focus being the Black Diamond® Wealth Platform. Along with writing and managing sales enablement content, she also develops client communications, coordinates webinars, and portrays the value of integration through her work with complementary partner solutions. Sarah began her marketing career in financial services in 2009, holding roles at Atlantic Coast Bank and TIAA Bank before transitioning to financial technology in 2018 when she started with SS&C Advent. She holds a BBA in management with a minor in communications from the University of North Florida.
Host | SS&C Advent