In response to the growth in private markets, alternative fund managers have launched an array of private credit strategies, from opportunistic credit and distressed credit funds, to senior secured loan and mezzanine funds, in a bid to meet investor demand. This has resulted in a record amount of dry powder.
However, as managers wait to deploy those hard fought investment dollars, they need to think about the operational complexity involved and, crucially, whether they have the system capabilities required to meet the customization needs of discerning investors. Customization is increasingly becoming a calling card for investors with deep pockets.
Read this Hedgeweek Special Report to understand how the growth in private markets is impacting operations and workflows for many firms and how technology can play a critical role in a firm’s success. The report is broken into five sections, including:
- Customizing the portfolio accounting experience relies on superior technology
- Extensive asset class coverage
- Managing multiple fund structures
- A menu of managed services options
- Single vendor model supports close collaboration